Can't believe this happened!!!!

ohemt648

It didn't say what he tested positive for. I could have a poppy seed bagel and test positive for opium ( exaggeration, but I hope my point got across). Many prescription drugs can test positive.

Meh, I'll reserve judgement 'till we have more info.

You mean that isn't how you roll Jess?

I bet he saved a bunch of money on his car insurance though.

Thats totally how I roll! Do you know how much money i would save in gas??! Thing probably runs off Moonshine or tobacco juice! :lol: That is a true motor home right there!

You don't test positive for alcohol/drugs on-scene. On-scene you test positive for not being able to follow commands properly, impaired motor skills, impaired cognitive skills, and driving ability. Then you go get tested (the little blow tests they give on the site of the road are preliminary tests only)...at least in CA.

But yes, we don't know what caused him to be under the influence. It might have been a medication OD.

But yes, we don't know what caused him to be under the influence. It might have been a medication OD.

That's true. There are plenty of OTC meds, as well as legitimate Rx meds that can innocently cause such side effects. I've been so wiped out on 25mg of Benadryl before that I could hardly walk, and that certainly wouldn't be "drug abuse." Because of that, I'll hold judgment on this guy.

However, I do judge him guilty of being an uberwanker. Generic "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES" t-shirt and EMS pants on a non-emergency transfer ambulance driver? Puhleeze. There oughta be a law.

And dude, do something with the sideburns. :roll:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.