Can't believe this happened!!!!

ohemt648

The ambulance was impounded as evidence.

hillbilly1.jpg

Peace,

Marty

P.S. ITKU2ER is going to kill me!!!

Marty

I sent you that pic of our new ambo it was suspose to be secret NOW everyone will want one. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: *Terr grumbles* 1-800-ITKU2ER you can have one too :!:

But I am agree with SPENAC on this one just another black mark on troubled profession.

Terr

You should watch the video. That has to be the longest perp walk in history. You think they could have parked just a whee bit closer to the hospital.

No kidding! About halfway through that, I was like, "WTF are they going???" I thought maybe the jail was just down the block or something, and they were going to walk him there! :P

Did I hear correctly? Did they give his name to the reporter? Is that allowed then?

I too will reserve judgement because I have also been wiped out with prescription medicine last winter I was on cold medication which made me feel very euphoric and drowsy. I got to the end of the road because I felt fine but turned parked up and walked back home when it got worse in my warm car.

Innocent until proven guilty? Or has the American legal system changed?

I didn't hear them give his name to the reporter. But, then again, the speakers suck on this computer, so they may have. To me it sounded like they were telling the reporter something else, maybe like, "You'll have to get that from the report at HQ" or something.

But yes, it is perfectly allowed here, unless the suspect is a juvenille. Even then, it still happens frequently.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.