Feelings I didnt know I had

Dust? Did you mean me, or WendyT? I try not to ramble! :lol:

Wendy

CO-EMT-B

I'd like to propose a motion making it illegal to ever use, reference, or even accidently confuse, the "Wendys" in any form, audio, visual, written in these forums. Punishment to include personally correcting all spelling and grammatical errors in the forums for a period of one week. (most likely starting with this one.) (And no Wendy, (see, no confusion) you can't vounteer for this punishment)(And yes, I am making an attempt on the parentheses world record)

Amongst the multitude of differences between you two, you don't ramble.

As my motion hasn't been seconded and ratified, you are off the hook this time.

Dwayne

Ok, I'm thinking you're doing the whole haiku thing so we can't complain about your grammar! Quit it! I'm begging you for a complete thought!!

Besides, it discriminates against those of us with an IQ below 30. Show some compassion.

Dwayne

...As my motion hasn't been seconded and ratified, you are off the hook this time.Dwayne

Are we going by Robert's Rules now?? Way too much structure...

I think we can safely assume Wendy's question is rhetorical, as I don't think there would ever be confusion. :lol: JMO

Complete thought.

Serving your country is great. Does everyone have to go to war? No.

All of these patriots out there say "if you don't support the war, you don't support America." Well, that isn't the case. Obviously we can not expect the blind among us to realize this, but it is the people that do not support the war, as well as the people that do that provide the full support of our country.

The USA was established as 13 colonies trying to get away from the oppression in Britain. Our fathers wanted freedom from state sponsored religion, and taxation, with representation. These goals were met, and we slowly evolved into what we have today.

The biggest pro, and con, of the American style of government, is the fact that you can speak out against the government, with no theoretical retubutions.

So, because I do not agree with the President, that we should be in the middle east, am I now less of an American? I don't belive so. I volunteer my time to help causes. I consider my self a role model for those younger than me, and take that seriously. I pay my taxes. I am registered for the draft.

Serving your country is NOT about fighting in a war or joining the military. Service to your country is about respect. Respect both for our history, and our future.

Personally I feel that this should have been put in the blogs and not the forums. But who am I to make that call. Wendy You never ramble dear you have alot of good points and bring a new look at things being young and nonjaded yet.

ITK

Complete thought.

Serving your country is great. Does everyone have to go to war? No.

All of these patriots out there say "if you don't support the war, you don't support America." Well, that isn't the case. Obviously we can not expect the blind among us to realize this, but it is the people that do not support the war, as well as the people that do that provide the full support of our country.

The USA was established as 13 colonies trying to get away from the oppression in Britain. Our fathers wanted freedom from state sponsored religion, and taxation, with representation. These goals were met, and we slowly evolved into what we have today.

The biggest pro, and con, of the American style of government, is the fact that you can speak out against the government, with no theoretical retubutions.

So, because I do not agree with the President, that we should be in the middle east, am I now less of an American? I don't belive so. I volunteer my time to help causes. I consider my self a role model for those younger than me, and take that seriously. I pay my taxes. I am registered for the draft.

Serving your country is NOT about fighting in a war or joining the military. Service to your country is about respect. Respect both for our history, and our future.

Point taken...