beat this story

boeingb13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transported three amputated fingers (pipe bomb explosion) P-1, to the Mass General after they were recovered by state police bomb squad 30 min after the call....good times!

Anarchist's cookbook, Chapter 4 Pipe Bombs:

Do not drill the hole for the fuse after loading the pipe with powder and capping the ends. :D:D

Do you have any copies of Palladin's Press by any chance? quote]

My copy of Anarchists Cookbook was from CRB Research, which was once the parent company to "Popular Communications" magazine. As for Palladin's Press, the name is, for some reason, familiar to me, but cannot put my finger on why.

SOF Magazine! Pop Comm! Paladin Press! CRB! Anarchist cookbook! :thumbright:

I have the entire "How To Kill" series from before they got banned. :twisted:

Remember when SOF kicked arse back in the Rhodesia days?

Good times! :headbang:

I'm surprised it took you this long to post, Dust! Must have caught you offline.

I think I could have taken out the Mexican Army with all the stuff I was "going to buy once I got the money" from those magazines when I was a teenager. :lol::lol:

I was going to ask you about a sniper who grew up in (Alabama? Arkansas?) as a child and ended up becoming the guy. He wrote a couple books, and if I remember correctly, is the guy the movie Sniper is based on. I'll PM when I remember if nothing else.

By the way, did you spend a lot of money at Army Surplus stores as a kid too?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.