Bash ITKU2ER thread here

Just Plain Ruff

Its so great Ruffems posts a BASH me thread that turns into a continue to bash SPENAC thread God I love the internet.........

kaczorek1.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the love. :roll:

septicpeg.gif

The crystal ball says its gas ......and will pass

lol.gif

• 1 year later...
Let me ask. Why should we bash some one who has the power to kick us in the ass. :roll:

She maybe cranky, old, and unresonable but she is the mother. DON'T POKE THE BEAR. :shock: :twisted: :evil: :D

lol

lol

Why would we want to bash the Mother the head of EMT CITY, The Mayor as we would call her in the real world---Yes she is old and sometimes Cranky, But she has some loving in her somewhere......

that love is so deep that the largest backhoe in the world would have trouble getting to it.

Why would we want to bash the Mother the head of EMT CITY, The Mayor as we would call her in the real world---Yes she is old and sometimes Cranky, But she has some loving in her somewhere......

Terri has been nothing but nice to me so as for as bash her I will not. I will Say Terri has done alot for this site we should all be nice to her instead of bash her in fact we gat bashed enough in the real world we not not bash anybody on here we should support everybody. Terri, I hope you are having a great day

emtlady 76877

Terri may have done a lot but she still has gone through a lot of chatroom husbands. In fact she's had more husbands than I've had even online relationships. :shock: