Now for the one you've been waiting for - Bash Dust

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While there are those kids that really don't care about school, there are others who do care but also don't get the help they need. Should they be destined to a life of pushing shopping carts too?

I have a child like this. He has a learning disablity and instead of him receiving the help he needed, the school just kept pushing him through (NO Child Left Behind). I say screw their no child left behind. It is only hurting those that really need the help and giving those that don't care an easy out. My step-son does not qualify for special education because according to Federal standards if you test too closely to your IQ you don't qualify unless you are deemed mentally handicapped. He has an IQ of 86 and tested just above that, there fore does not qualify. It has been a continual battle. He busts but just to make passing grades but as a soon to be sophmore only reads at a fifth grade level. It truly is sad.

Yeah! Dust needs to fix the US Department of Education! What is your lazy ass doing to straighten out the federal education bureaucracy, Mr. Devil? Hmm? Not so smart NOW are you mister? :lol:

I'd be careful. We know his views on EMS and medicine only because here we're a pretty specific audience. He might have some sort of plan to not only clean up the educational system but also....

take over the WORLD!!!!!

:D

-be safe

Should they be destined to a life of pushing shopping carts too?

:roll: Tell your congressman.

The kids who don't care, that's why they should bring back corporal punishment.

Hmmm....Well since I haven't posted but maybe 3 times and am a newbie here, I guess I cant really "bash" on the Devil.

I have been reading a few of his post and it would seem EMT City would be quite boring without DustDevil. I just have one question "does he walk on water also?".

I am looking forward to the time our paths cross........ :wink:

Catie, you are correct in assuming the dustmeister walks on water, he also walks on clouds too.

There is nothing the great dustdevil cannot do.

Dust, can you turn water into wine?

Catie, you are correct in assuming the dustmeister walks on water, he also walks on clouds too.

More recently he walks on sand. And rocks.

There is nothing the great dustdevil cannot do.

He cannot go unnoticed in an EMS forum.

'zilla

Dust, can you turn water into wine?

he can... but he prefers champagne.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.