Now for the one you've been waiting for - Bash Dust

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he can't contain himself when someone asks a question about the utility of tactical EMS training. Gotta beat down the mall ninjas.

'zilla

Wait a minute. Can you use "utility" and "tactical EMS training" in the same sentence? It's a cool gig and all, but no one is actually delusional enough to believe it's USEFUL are they?

Wait a minute. Can you use "utility" and "tactical EMS training" in the same sentence? It's a cool gig and all, but no one is actually delusional enough to believe it's USEFUL are they?

Holy sheep s#it, are we starting this AGAIN?!?!

Pyro, so help me I will make it my sole mission to put lidocaine in your Copenhagen if you start this up here... Goes for you too, Ruff.

'zilla

And he can't contain himself when someone asks a question about the utility of tactical EMS training. Gotta beat down the mall ninjas.

'zilla

Hey now, 'Zilla! Don't you go pointing fingers at ME! Snap out of the Alzheimer's and remember who brought tactical medicine up in the first place! If you have trouble, see quote above, lol!

Do you REALLY expect to bring up one of ol' Dusty's few vulnerabilities in a thread designed to bash him and expect us (well, me) not to try and get him worked up? I don't THINK so!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No, he can't walk on water... He parts the sea like Moses.

I thought he would click the heels of his paragod slippers and levitate like yoda??

I mean, yoda kinda looks like moses in a short, alien kinda way :shock:

Hey now, 'Zilla! Don't you go pointing fingers at ME! Snap out of the Alzheimer's and remember who brought tactical medicine up in the first place! If you have trouble, see quote above, lol!

Do you REALLY expect to bring up one of ol' Dusty's few vulnerabilities in a thread designed to bash him and expect us (well, me) not to try and get him worked up? I don't THINK so!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good point. How short-sighted of me. :lol:

'zilla

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.