Now for the one you've been waiting for - Bash Dust

Just Plain Ruff

I think it's extremely sad that it took DustDevil's lectures about English, grammar, spelling, etc for people to think and actually do all the above correctly!

Did school teach nothing? Were you never embarrassed from speaking/writing improperly before? Were you ever worried about being embarrassed for said above?

I mean super work for trying to impress a man behind a computer, but geez people....

Wuz u talkin bout Know possitivve com fromm the duUSt :twisted:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Jack Bauer wears Dustdevil pajamas.

This is true.

BTW, a lot of people don't use proper grammar/spelling, not because they don't know it, but rather since it's an online forum, they don't put that much effort into it. I know I make typos online, but my important narratives IRL are spotless.

This is the beautiful family vacationing.

dustnorris-1.jpg

LMAO! That is the funniest shyte ever! :lol: Great artwork, bro!

Damn you, Ruff, for starting this in the one forum you know I hardly ever read! :?

Dust Devil really sucks... He's horrible too, worse than a serial killer and all, I give Dust Devil two thumbs down. What do you expect from foreign horror flicks anyway? I love watching a Dust Devil getting his ass kicked. Too bad the only thing they have at the snack bar is watered down Canadian beer.

Wow... Nicely done! Looks like somebody has been paying a lot of attention to Michael's posts too! :D

What is grammar school?

Grammar school is those five early years I spent learning to read and write before junior high school.

I obviously wasn't in charm school. :wink:

Personal responsibility, don't worry about the other kids, worry about yourself.

Besides, they need someone to collect shopping carts at Walmart.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.