Now for the one you've been waiting for - Bash Dust

Just Plain Ruff

Yes I get to yell at Dust :D . I have only yelled at him one other time on this forum oh and did it cost, I contemplated leaving. Guess what the argument was about......Grammar and spelling, before I was so ridiculed by him mainly, I typed on here like I would on instant messenger......therefore dust I hate you because I now have to think about my typing, with capitals, commas, and periods.

Dang it kyle now the dust thread will die. :lol: Oh and when are you going to apply what you learned from dust? :twisted: :twisted: :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I get to yell at Dust :D . I have only yelled at him one other time on this forum oh and did it cost, I contemplated leaving. Guess what the argument was about......Grammar and spelling, before I was so ridiculed by him mainly, I typed on here like I would on instant messenger......therefore dust I hate you because I now have to think about my typing, with capitals, commas, and periods.

He said the same thing to me when I was new, well so did everyone else but he did it more. I can’t help it that the public education system in Australia is flawed. My English teacher is an immigrant from India that can’t speak a word or English and my Maths teacher is a lesbian in a bikie gang.

It's a questionable doubt that if Dust plans to sue because you in question didnt like what in my question was "Take it with a grain of salt, in his terms Sand, then you are all a bunch of LOSERS!! Just Kidding: You freak out over nothing, omyfreaking azz wipers.

Dust, is a god send, he looks like the lubber of the Dali lama, except his name will be the Dusty lama or perhaps it's goat sheep herder, something that AKflightmedic does in his spare time.

Anyways keep it coming, we are bound to find more jobs for Dust to do. :D

Insted of us kissing his behind, he kisses his own lmao

It's a questionable doubt that if Dust plans to sue because you in question didnt like what in my question was "Take it with a grain of salt, in his terms Sand, then you are all a bunch of LOSERS!!

:lol: Come again? This sentence confuzzles me.

See that's the whole point, its to confuse you and look at what time I posted that, I was sleep typing. :wink: :lol:

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind at 4am.

You made your point cause I'm still confused :? .

Cool an out of body experience.

Why would anyone want to bash a medic God :roll:

Why are people afraid of him?

Afraid of Dust? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Only if he has a gun.. I'd be afraid of a two year old with a gun too.

Annoyed by negativity, thats more like it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.