Whacker Quiz

AnthonyM83

0% Whacker. I knew it all along. I will administer this test to several members of my squad though. They will be at the opposite end of the spectrum I assure you.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE 2% WHACKER!!!

NOT AN OUNCE OF WHACKER IN YOU. A LITTLE WHACKING IS FUN, TRY IT SOMETIME!!! BUY A BLUE LIGHT, OR PUT AN EMT STICKER ON YOUR CAR. YOU NEED MORE WHACKING IN YOUR LIFE.

I own 1 EMT shirt and wore it once when I went to see the Price is Right with a bunch of coworkers. We would have worn our uniforms, but they consider stuff like that (private company) advertising.

0% Whacker. I knew it all along. I will administer this test to several members of my squad though. They will be at the opposite end of the spectrum I assure you.

Jake did you cheat on this test? :):D:D:D:D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Terr

9%

1 scanner, but not in a vehicle

1 ambulance model gift from a friend

... and a tactical black Littmann scope, but not electronic! :oops:

You guys are a bunch of liars! I find it hard to believe all of you have percentages that are that low.

Well, if they had asked about EMS hats, I would have been in trouble. But since all they asked about was EMS shirts, I got lucky! :clown:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.