MASS EMS

At least the money is going for a good thing.

There doesn't seem to be any restriction for only EMS personnel using it. My gray hair condo dwelling neighbors would love this.

It's just another plate to raise money like "Save the Whale, Manatee or whatever" or Florida's Challenger plate.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the money is going for a good thing.

There doesn't seem to be any restriction for only EMS personnel using it. My gray hair condo dwelling neighbors would love this.

It's just another plate to raise money like "Save the Whale, Manatee or whatever" or Florida's Challenger plate.

In the state of Massachusetts? The money will never get to where it's supposed to go, the manufacturers of the plates will use substandard materials and keep the profits, and probably get drunk at lunch time causing a massive vanity plate spelling controversy.

Then the state will launch a multi-million dollar investigation in which they will find out that their investigators are lazy and didn't find any information until the statute of limitations have already worn out on the violations. Then the State will have to pay the plate manufacturer for the legal fee's associated with the investigation. :withstupid::lol::)

Great state... Massachusetts...

Let's all move to Mass and take over the government. Run under the Blue Star party?

Do I get to be King of Cape Cod?

First off, YANKEES SUCK! The Red Sox are the classiest team in baseball, bar none. The Celtics have more championships than anyone, The Patriots are a dynasty, the Bruins? Well there still fun to watch. Also, no self respecting man puts tomatoes in a clam chowder, the best clam chowder comes from Mass. What other states governor drives around in a pimped out Cadillac Deville? We have the Cape, good fishing, decent hunting, some pretty good schools, not to mention the non accreditted paramedic ones (For Dust :lol:) Hell, I'm a Masshole and proud of it! Nicks suck, Yankees suck, Rangers suck, Giants suck, Coney Is is a dump, on, and on and on..... :D

Rangers suck...

Hey, don't go hatin' on Texas.

I actually like Massahoweveryouspellit, cept for the whole messed up EMS thing.

And the taxes, and the politicians, and the unions, and the weather. 8)

I registered for mine - and I hope the money is going to the foundation - I don't see it going elsewhere.

Meh... I wouldn't dig too deeply into what the "foundation" does with the money. You might be sorely disappointed. The Texas EMS Foundation did the same thing. I dunno what they are doing with the money, but it sure isn't anything that is improving EMS in the state. So far, the only thing they have ever done, that I can tell, is get the state to issue the stupid licence plates. Not exactly a big, important victory for EMS.

I also love Mass EMS

Love is an awful strong word. What other states have you worked in? :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.