Does a Judge have this much power???

vcfd35s

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for blaming our parents for not instilling better values or the car manufacturer for not incorporating speed monitoring systems? Just kidding folks! :wink: Throw it at the judge, see how it shakes out & get on with life either way. One day at a time. Easy does it.

Dear vcfd35s,

It is obvious you have seen the errors of your ways and how your previous actions dictate your future. I feel by paying the tickets and now having to go jump through hoops to get the points dropped is a lesson learned. By requesting to go to traffic school and have the points dropped tells me you now understand how foolish your past choices were. No one here should cast any stones at you considering 99% of us probably at one point in our teenage years learned a valuable lesson by breaking the law. Lord knows I have learned quite a few lessons from my past mistakes. It's what life is about. I am just glad you didn't hurt anyone in the process.......uhhhhhh, you DIDN'T hurt anyone, did you? :shock:

Good luck with the end result and make the most of your current situation. I do truly like the idea of you going to college and obtaining more education. KUDOS to the ones who gave that advice..... 8)

Dang it...I wish I would have said that. Pretty great post Laura...

Dwayne

Officer, I had to speed; Shayne's been tailgating me. :lol:

Michael, with all do respect....could you please keep your childish antics out of my thread. As hard as it may seem, I am a 20 year old male that is trying to fix his past and move forward in a positive light. I dont appreciate you making a joke out of my thread. I understand the severity and consequences of what I have done and I am not looking for forgiveness or "getting off easy". If the only thing you have to say is anything but support or encouragement, please keep it to yourself.

To all the others that have posted, thank you for the understanding and words of wisdom. I hope to be hearing back from the judge tommorow. Thanks again.

Michael, with all do respect....could you please keep your childish antics out of my thread. If the only thing you have to say is anything but support or encouragement, please keep it to yourself.

If the only thing you have to say is anything but support or encouragement, please keep it to yourself.

Say Sparky,

This is a public forum..In no way is this YOUR thread. You came here asking for advice, Michael didn't come looking for you. He happens to be a well respected member of this forum. If you didn't see the humor in his post then perhaps you don't belong on MY board...huh?

Take a chill pill, don't get all uppitty just because a few folks treated you kindly.

By the way, I hope it works out for you....

Dwayne

Michael, with all do respect....could you please keep your childish antics out of my thread. As hard as it may seem, I am a 20 year old male that is trying to fix his past and move forward in a positive light. I dont appreciate you making a joke out of my thread. I understand the severity and consequences of what I have done and I am not looking for forgiveness or "getting off easy". If the only thing you have to say is anything but support or encouragement, please keep it to yourself.

My dear friend, if you review my several responses to your original post, you will find them without exception supportive and encouraging. Perhaps you read them too, uh, quickly?

The particular sentence of mine you quoted was directed not to you, nor to "your" thread, but to one of my fellow vcfd-supporters, who also seems to have a hard time identifying not only my expressed support for you, but my expressed agreement with him. And that, rather than "your" thread, was what my little joke addressed.

What led me to pay attention to your original post was my (already amply offered) sympathy for the stress you must be suffering, and to that I attribute your apparent confusion about what you have been reading here, and now also about what you have written. Again, I hope it all resolves favorably for you.

Michael and Dwayne, my greatest apologies. Trying to see the humor in your post was not someting that was at the top of my list. Thank you both for the response. I now understand that no harm was intended. Sorry for the outburst guys.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.