Awww... they're getting married

ncjpj

running shoes!!!!!!

So they can run as fast as they can in the opposite direction..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All those are nice, but I also believe that you should get them this one gift everyone should have, a book is nice but one must find the time to read it, knowing they wont have it. So I recommend an audio of this called The Secret. I bought the audio and what they speak about I already knew about it way before this came into every one's view.

If you buy this one thing, very reasonable in price, they will totally thankyou big time.

http://www.what-is-the-secret.com/

Ummm, yeh I would skip the above link. Honestly I don't know where one finds stuff like this however to spare you guys the trouble, I will tell you The Secret.

The Secret is.....SCAM!

Yes, it is a elaborate website that is full of feel good words but lacking any substance. You know nothing of the actual product, UNLESS you are willing to pay to find out. That's right, you have to join and pay before you even know what you have acess to.

Lots of paragraphs filled with sentences to make you feel you are lacking somewhere in life and this secret will fulfill all these needs. You will even get a great job, a great marriage, and many financial rewards.

I have my own opinion on what will help you succeed in these areas, so just send me $29.99 and I will tell you.

Even though it's cheesy, I always had a thing for his and hers EMS necklaces. If they are tastefully done, maybe with a little inscription on the back, they can be memorable.

OMG !.. I can't believe this..Ays has some mild whacker in him..! :D just joking, the last person, I would ever expect to have an EMS necklace....

R/r 911

OMG !.. I can't believe this..Ays has some mild whacker in him..! :D just joking, the last person, I would ever expect to have an EMS necklace....

R/r 911

I was suprised myself! But great idea, as long as they are tastfully done. I have seen the ones where they are split in two and thought they were kinda neat. Now come on, Rid, don't you have a small little trinket of EMS in your house?:)

You could try a custom mat found here:

http://www.emtcatalog.com/product.html?t_q=50736

I also found some nice glassware and really nice star of life coasters. There are also clocks, throws, jewelry, and tons of other assorted things at www.emtcatalog.com. Try looking around there also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.