date line nbc - don't they ever learn

Just Plain Ruff

Have you checked your state for sexual offenders living near you???  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • not lately

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it was on some investigative news report dealing with the surge of "teachers and teenage boys". What the description was that the current upsurge of women being investigated, charged and convicted. Once only thought more a male dominated crime. They proposed many of the crimes goes unreported because of the misconception of being a male fantasy for an older woman, younger male situation. I believe it was either on MSNBC or Frontline?

I was even surprised the number of convicted females even in my conservative area. I would like to see the conviction and penalty versus male counterparts ratio.

R/r 911

I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner I was outside burning my copy of Durbin's book and taking a shower!!

I feel much cleaner now.

Damnit!!! Next your going to tell me that James Taylor was a junkie or that Elton John is gay!!! B)

Peace,

Marty

P.S. In regards to Rid's point do you think NBC or PJ will ever do a story on older women trying to hook up with young boys??? Don't hold your breath. :roll:

P.S.S. Is it just me or are the testestosterone levels a little jacked up on the part of the Police Departments involved in these shows? I think tackling kiddie pervs to the ground is a little overkill, keep in mind this is coming from a guy who grew up in a cop family.

"Quick act tough the cameras are on!!!!"

Probably officers who grew up stroking themselves to Cops everynight! :twisted:

[me looks at poll]

Hmm... interesting. None in the city I currently live in, but there are quite a few living in the city I grew up in, including one that lives in the other half of the block I grew up in (the block is split east-west with a small flood control channel) that has been ruled insane.

quote: anyone have any suggestions

castration comes to mind :evil:

Oh wonderful.

Yes, making predators even more angry and anti-social than they already are certainly sounds like the answer to all of our problems. :roll:

There seems to be an awful lot in my area. Fortunately, however, it's because there's a prison nearby and they're all incarcerated.

It does need to go both ways, though. If you're going to trap the men going after the girls, you gotta show the women going after the boys.

-be safe