date line nbc - don't they ever learn

Just Plain Ruff

Have you checked your state for sexual offenders living near you???  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • not lately

Watching just a sickening thing take place on dateline. Pedophiles/Sex offenders trying to meet young girls and a young guy on line and then coming to their house

So far a volunteer firefighter

Teacher

Tae Kwon Do teacher

and others

Dateline has done these shows over and over again and these idiots still don't learn.

Amazing that there are people like this out there in the world.

And now a congressman wants to take away the restrictions of pedophiles/sex offenders from living within a certain distance from a school. He says it will make them easier to track if they live closer to a school or that's the jist of his thoughts.

anyone have any suggestions - please keep it clean guys.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching it once and they had a guy who they had caught in a previous episode. He had set up a date and had to reschedule it because he had a court date for the 1st time he was caught. Scary sh!t out there. They also caught a few lawyers, an ER doc (no relation) and others.

Guess what I found out?

If a registered sex offender has a child attending school, he or she is allowed to attend school functions with said child? Even if they are a registered predator......scares me to death.

That's why I moved to Florida, so the minute they step foot on my lawn I can shoot them B)

God help the person that looks at my daughters funny...

I checked a few months ago, and was shocked to find out my neighbor was one (fortunately, I live in the country). What is even more surprising is there is so many women now being found out to be as guilty of this horrible crime. Albeit, they are not prosecuted and convicted in the same manner and outcomes as their counterparts. The results are the same in the long term effects.

R/r 911