What's your fav/funny line in a movie?

emtpsaveu911

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll be your huckleberry"

I was gonna say that one! Except he says "Im your huckleberry", but you gotta say it in Val Kilmers SEXYYYYY cowboy accent! *drools*

Second one is from Tombstone also "Pardon me for not shakin your hand" AAAH, you gotta hear it in the movie to appreciate it!

how bout this one from Shrek

Sheww shrek, was that you, you gotta warn someone when you crack one off like that. I had my mouth open and everything.

and from Evan Almighty

"The Wierdo with the beardo"

I'm sorry if someone used this one already. I just don't have the time to go through 6 pages right now.

One of my favorite movies is " War of the Roses". Kathleen Turner, ( yes her, the owner of the husky voice ), says to Micheal Douglas in a rather intimate moment, " Sometimes when I look at you ( pause for effect), I just want to smash your face in".

How about ,"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentleman, as Station 17's official toastmaster (--Santos-and Bull$*&ter), Thank you Santos, did I happen to mention you were cut out of my will? I think it appropriate that we recognize the two A$$wipes. . .sorry "Probationary Firemen" among us today who were officially babtized into the world of Old Man Fire.

From Backdraft

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.