V-tach

medic403

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we all need more information for any one to comment without gross speculation on this case. Please (if you are going to do so) present it in a case study format, including what you did.

Rarity in EMS? I personal have never seen it.

If you are looking for standards of treatment in EMS? http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/112/24_suppl/IV-67

True. I've obviously been told wrong that all V-tachs will eventually deteriorate into codes. Ah well.

Don't patronize me. I'm not a retard. I've just been taught incorrectly.

Just remember, in medicine there is no such thing as "always" and "never." The only exceptions are, if you are standing on a corner minding your own business, two dudes will walk up to you and shoot you, ALWAYS. The other, if you are changing a light bulb naked, you will fall on it and it will find its way into your rectum. Other than those, there is no "always" or "never"

It is hard to comment without having additional information. If you could provide us with some additional details it would be very helpful.

I'm just going to go bury my head in the sand now. :wink:

You're in Iraq?? :shock:

Actually, there is no sand here now. Just mud. :x

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.