For all the AMBULANCES DRIVERS....

itku2er

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you gotta love the older people to,

Either they Move out of your way on the side of the road (Whether your Lights and Siren are on OR NOT )

Or they just dont move and look as if they dont have a clue what to do ebcause an ambulance is behidn them.

I like when you're at a red light and the person in front of you isn't going so you hit the horn completely forgetting your siren is turned to horn mode, resulting in the siren turning on and the person infront of you panicking and swerving instead of a gentle horn toot causing them to proceed calmly through the intersection.

not that that's ever happened before or anything....

I don't even want to hear it. Unless one of you has had the experience of literally getting out of the ambulance with the sirens blaring, walking up to the yuppie scum in front of you yakking on their cell phone and literally telling them to move out of the way, no one has traffic problems even close to mine.

I don't even want to hear it. Unless one of you has had the experience of literally getting out of the ambulance with the sirens blaring, walking up to the yuppie scum in front of you yakking on their cell phone and literally telling them to move out of the way, no one has traffic problems even close to mine.

you are just too funny :P:D:D

:P :laughing6: :D

You the man dog, but I have to ask if an open handed bitch slap was involved...... :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.