This was on our county forum......

hfdff422

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Crap! What have I done? The feeble minds of Hendricks County, Indiana are in for it now. (That generalization is not valid as alot of people are very progressive- see Liberty Township fire protection, and several other posts)

back in my day, we didn't need no new fangled water squirtin trucks, we lined up with buckets, and threw water on the fire....300,000 dollars for a truck with a hose....this is financial mismangement i tells ya!!!!......and what about them law occifers? whats wrong with wranglin up a pose? If I had my way we'd do things the old fashioned way.....kind of like the taliban.... :P

Great post on that site Rid =D> . This nitwit will be the one to complain and call his lawyer,when an incident occurs to him or his loved ones and he does not get the "proper medical attention". I still thinks this has to be a joke.

Where's Dust? I think he would be able to provide another great post on that forum.

I agree with him - EMS is a TERRIBLE waste of money. Back in the old days I remember we didn't even need funeral homes - somebody got sick, we just threw them outside the cave entrance, and the sabre-tooth cats would solve the problem for free!

There were more benefits to this than you think - a full cat doesn't need to go hunting for a while, so the rest of us were safer hunter/gathering.There was more food to go around as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.