Mine Proof Combat Ambulance

It’s a great vehicle. The only problem is that what was designed to stop say 4 155mm rounds as Dust mentioned can be theoretically canned with say 6 of them. When it comes to blowing stuff up more is better applies here and the other side figures that out pretty quick.I would rather be in one of these though than an M1 I think, its kind of a toss up there.

They are still vulnerable to other methods of attack that are not worth mentioning but the v-hull and the weight of this vehicle make it a pretty safe ride all around. I have seen them with some damage but at the end of the day if everyone comes back safe that went out who cares what happened to the vehicle.

If you want to see a bigger one look at the buffalo, it is huge. As far as how fast it isn’t really a matter of freeway speeds, it’s a matter of how long it takes to stop

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just took delivery of mine and it drives like crap, stops the occasional road rage yahoo but it is just too bulky for my taste.

hehehe... yeah, and it stands out like a sore thumb too. When you have the only vehicle of its kind in the whole town, it's hard to say "that wasn't me who drove across the mayor's lawn and crushed his Mercedes! It was somebody else!" :D

• 3 months later...

what the bloody heck would a st john cadet do with one?

stay safe

Anything he wants, including "negotiating" with guys named Craig who question his authority. :lol:

PS- Chuck Norris eats one of these everyday for breakfast.

PS: Chuck Norris is gay

That sentence doesn't even make sense?? Chuck Norris and gay should never be found in the same sentence. It is one of the rules of English. It comes right after i before e, except after c.

That sentence doesn't even make sense?? Chuck Norris and gay should never be found in the same sentence. It is one of the rules of English. It comes right after i before e, except after c.

Meh, what ever floats your boat doc :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.