Mine Proof Combat Ambulance

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one!!! :|

what the bloody heck would a st john cadet do with one?

stay safe

This gonna be your "rig" Dust?

Hehe... twould be nice! We have both the Cougars and Jaguars here, being utilised by the Engineer battalion for mine sweeping and EOD teams. Maybe if I just stick some Red Cross stickers on the sides of one, nobody will think anything about it when I drive away in one. 8)

I have yet to see one come back in blown to bits, so either they haven't come up against anything yet, or else they are as tough as they look. I dunno though. I see full M1 Abrams tanks being dragged back here in pieces, so I am not overly confident that this thing can take a cluster of 4 155 Howitzer rounds any better than a tank can. Anyhow, I'll get some pics of them soon and post them.

A couple lightbars, and some "EMT's save paramedics..." stickers, and you've got the ultimate wanker-mobile. :|

Why would you care how easy it is to park? Just carry a note pad to leave contact information on the cars you roll over. :|

• 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.