What is the most common call out in your area?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chest pain and seeing as we have one of the most dangerous intersections in the state now MVC's

Now youngster that might be the way you would like to believe, but in reality no matter where you work 911 at most calls will be BS taxi rides. Sorry to break that to you, has anyone told you that Santa and the Easter Bunny is fake?

Awe, its ok, Kyle...... at least the Easter bunny is still real. But uhhh, I need to tell you something....

Those aren't mini chocolate eggs he's hiding all over your house...... :shock:

That reminds me of a kid that was at our deer hunting camp. He went hiking around and came back all excited because he had found a bunch of brown M&M's somebody had dropped. Couldn't uderstand why they only left the brown ones. His pockets were full. He denied eating them when asked.

LMAO, oh deer gawd...uhhh, I mean dear...ahem.

Well if he's still hungry (just vomited a bit in my mouth), he can ALWAYS come visit me at the wild life animal rescue clinic and find allllllll the wee lil chocolate M&Ms that the fawns leave for me to clean up! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

In the areas Ive worked EMS in southern and south eastern Connecticut anything involving the elderly as well as MVAs are the most common. Without any statistics I couldnt tell you which is more dominant.

We have tons of nursing homes with at least 3 or 4 different private ambulance companies (that I know of off hand) to ship them around, and plenty of major roadways... and plenty of dangerous roadways.

Im sure it made national news when I-95 was shut down both ways for a day at exit 75? 2 tractor trailers (1 diesel tanker which jumped the medean into oncoming) and 3 cars... tripple fatality. Traffic was backed up over several miles, people parked on side roads for 5+ hours without moving... etc.

Finally the state is starting to expand the highways but the rate everything is moving congestion will deem another expansion by completion... just like last time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.