To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Hey there,

I am Megan from Northern Saskatchewan. I am a licensed Primary Care Paramedic and currently going back to school to achieve my Advance Care Paramedic Diploma. I have been a medic for 4 years now. Love the work! Looking forward to meet all of you soon!

MDKEMT

[/font:6176020702] [/font:6176020702] Greetings one and all, my name is Michael, I am an EMT I and currently a Paramaybe... December will tell. Formerly a First Responder, and prior to that a Combat Life Saver with Uncle Sugar. Working rural EMS in Georgia, swattin gnats and soaking up that good old southern sunshine.

Hi my name is Christina I am a EMT I in paramedic class I only have 4 months left so I am counting the days.

Other than EMS and my other Job as health Care Manager for a resident camp my true love and hobby is riding and showing reining horses. I have looked at this sight and it seems to be great.

Hi to all!

My name is Anneline and I am a Paramedic from sunny South Africa. I have joined the forum to learn en share with everybody from around the world. Nice to meet you all!

You came to the right place. Have fun. :lol:

Hello, I'm Ariella, an EMT-Basic from Long Island, New York. I used to be around here a while back, but took a hiatus due to life and all it's craziness, but now I'm back. I've been an EMT from 4.5 years and got my start in upstate New York. I'm also a soon to be medical student (cross fingers for fall 2010) and have a Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.