To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am Rhonda from Texas I an EMTB I have been vonulnteering on an ems for 14 years. Now I am going to school getting my A. A. S. degree as a paramedic. My goal is to become a flight paramedic.

Sweet! Flight Paramedic! My goal is to become a Flight RN! Helicopters rule!

Hi I am Riaan a E.C.P. - A (paramedic) from South Africa, been part of ems for the last 12 years.

Hope to meet people that understand "hard core" rural ems if one can put it in such a way (all specialized care very very far away and every thing you do does make a difference)!

Howdy! My name is Annie and I'll be starting my para studies soon. I'm currently a dispatcher (please don't hate me for it) and a University student majoring in History. I love EMS, and I'm very excited to join a community of people who are as passionate about the field as I am.

Welcome to the city. There is a lot of good information and good people here on this site.

I've been watchin and see a lot of new members being shown. Its on the first page of the site and it says Our newest member is Xxmwnnf or whatever

Many of you do not introduce yourself so I'm inviting you to do so.

If you haven't already introduced yourself please do so.

hello everyone my name is rudy I've been in the health field for several years as of now i'm a medical assistant.Yes, I know it does'nt sound exicting but, I enjoy the work. After doing this for five years I figure I need to advance some how so i went back to school and i'm currently enrolled in community college taking up paramedic studies i've been told its not the greatest occupation and thats what brings me to this webpage to talk to some people who have done it or still doing it maybe get some insight on the matter

Hello everyone I just joined this site. My name is Mike and I have been an EMT now for a little over a year. I work for a private company just bought out buy AMR. If everything works out like I hope i will be attending medic classes starting in May.

Not exactly a newbie, but never took the time to introduce myself before. Have been in fire/ems for over 5 years now and absolutely love it. I live in Green Bay, WI Work full time for a Private Ambo service in Milwaukee WI (Approx. 2 hours south) and volunteer for an ambulance service and fire dept. in Mountain, WI (Approx. 1 hr north of GB) I love everything that this site has to offer, and have even taken some of the ideas back to my other services for input.

Keep up the good work!

Matt

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.