Rural hospital Freakouts!

no no no whit this pregnant patient didn't need a helicopter, she could go in a wheelchair van and make it to the hospital 100 miles away. She wasn't a true emergency.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no whit this pregnant patient didn't need a helicopter, she could go in a wheelchair van and make it to the hospital 100 miles away. She wasn't a true emergency.

Ruff wrote:

:lol:

Im not one to usually get into the "your a dumb arse" type coversations.

But come on, these are the easy ones.

What a waste of a perfectly good wheelchair van. That's what cabs are for. Although she might be eligable for an upgrade to a waabulance, if the baby survives. 8) :lol::lol: :twisted: :blob6: :blob7: :blob5: :blob4:

Wheelchair Van? Luxury! ( He says in his best Monty Python accent ) I would have thought she would have gone POV since it isn't a real emergency. Why waste resourses on such a trivial case? :roll:

You call, We haul, That's all?

And Ace, it only says "Got Shoes" Perhaps you should do a search. :wink: :wink:

please don't hurt me.

I tried that but it ended up being to difficult, so I just winged it, no one cares..right?!!?!? 8.gif

• 2 months later...

I have worked with many nurses, and have found about 99.539 % to be top notch. I know alot of nurses here in Ohio who work at rural hospitals whom I would entrust the lives of my children. I wonder if they were hollering on systemlords radio because they knew the poor woman was circling the drain and needed to get to a larger hospital FAST? Just a little food for thought. I also wonder if they have medical helicopters where systemlord works? That seems like an awfully far trip in the back of an ambulance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.