Here's an interesting clip of how Terrorists use Ambulances

Me, I personally don't care what anyones political affiliation is....I don't care who everybody voted for....but I feel compelled to say this (and it will be all I say on this matter)....

you don't have to support the war, but by God, you HAVE to support the TROOPS!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, I personally don't care what anyones political affiliation is....I don't care who everybody voted for....but I feel compelled to say this (and it will be all I say on this matter)....

you don't have to support the war, but by God, you HAVE to support the TROOPS!

AMEN!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!!! Can I hear another?

AMEN!!!!!

-be safe.

"But in my opinion the killing of 3000+ inncocent americans deserves somebody getting their ass kicked"

I believe I said, "going to war and invading a country and killing people and causing deaths of your own country men in the name of inane slogans and dubious information is nothing to be proud of."

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Even the administration will admit that. That's faulty intelligence. Invading a country and referring to it as and "ass kicking", that's a pretty inane slogan. Thanks for making my point. It's ironic that the way things are going, more Americans are going to die in Iraq than died on 9/11. But at least someone got their ass kicked, right?

I guess the next time it happens we should send (whoever is responsible) flowers and tell them not to do it again. Here is another inane slogan for you, I would rather be known as a country that's an ass kicker than an ass kisser when someone does wrong against us!

You are right Iraq had nothing specifically to do with 9/11 but I'm sure history will prove there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda. Personally I hate the fact that 2500 of our young men and women have died in this war, but I'm sure the majority serving will tell you that they would rather fight the enemy (Terrorists) over there, rather than at home!

God bless them all and bring them home soon as possible!

georgesaysSTFU.jpeg

Nobody declared victory.

All that was declared was that the mission that aircraft carrier was sent on was accomplished.

Lie and spin if you like, but on that point, there is no debate. :roll:

Again, those who know nothing of what they speak, as well as those who intentionally misrepresent their "facts" should STFU.

Keep Safe and God Bless!

I guess the next time it happens we should send (whoever is responsible) flowers and tell them not to do it again. Here is another inane slogan for you, I would rather be known as a country that's an ass kicker than an ass kisser when someone does wrong against us!

You are right Iraq had nothing specifically to do with 9/11 but I'm sure history will prove there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda. Personally I hate the fact that 2500 of our young men and women have died in this war, but I'm sure the majority serving will tell you that they would rather fight the enemy (Terrorists) over there, rather than at home!

God bless them all and bring them home soon as possible!

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, let's manage defense like a liquored up redneck with a broken beer bottle. "Who wantsa Ass kickin' ? You lookin' at me, Libya?" You know what would have really shown the world? If we devised a clear, intelligent plan, and brought the perpetrators to justice in a swift, decisive manner. That would have been good. Look, the truth of the matter is that Bush et al. thought they could round up a posse and go get them evildoers quickly, and it didn't. You know what they call someone who goes around "kicking ass" randomly when they are wronged? A lunatic. And if that's how you want our country to be viewed, then this all makes sense.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, let's manage defense like a liquored up redneck with a broken beer bottle. "Who wantsa Ass kickin' ? You lookin' at me, Libya?" You know what would have really shown the world? If we devised a clear, intelligent plan, and brought the perpetrators to justice in a swift, decisive manner. That would have been good. Look, the truth of the matter is that Bush et al. thought they could round up a posse and go get them evildoers quickly, and it didn't. You know what they call someone who goes around "kicking ass" randomly when they are wronged? A lunatic. And if that's how you want our country to be viewed, then this all makes sense.

Anyway, I respect your opinion. Let's just agree that we disagree. WE kind of got off subject!

Someone mentioned that we got into the Second World War after Japan attacked the fleet at Pearl Harbor. Prior to that, we WERE attacked by German forces, sinking the Destroyer, USS Reuben James. You might want to start research with the song written by Woody Guthrie (Arlo Guthrie's dad), which can be read with this link...

http://users2.ev1.net/~smyth/linernotes/th...nkingOfTheR.htm

I offer this as food for thought, not as a part of any argument (sorry, I must have relapsed from exposure to my brother, the American History professor at the University of North Dakota).

PRPG... you said...

"Id rather have a president who knocks a piece off from a secretary in the back room but actually acts in the interests of the country."

Like in 1996 when the Sudan offered Bin Laden to US Officials, but Clinton didn't think it would be "legal"?

Like the August 7, 1998, bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. More than 200 people, including twelve Americans, were killed?

The October 12, 2000 bombing of the USS Cole that killed 17 American Servicemen?

What was the standard Clinton response? Nothing.

I normally disdain threads like this, since nobody ever changes their point of view, it normally just turns into a pissing contest. That having been said, NO other president in history LOST the codes to unlock the "football" satchel. Just Clinton. or maybe they were stuck to Monica's dress.

C'mon man... I have a ton of respect for you. Don't blow it with statements like that. Like Clinton? ok... Hate Bush? not a fan of hating anyone, but ok... Don't take this the wrong way please, just look at both sides.

oh and PS... Soldiers aren't cops. They're trained to kill people and break things. Not to make lunch for foriegn nationals. Let them do their jobs and come home.

PRPG... you said...

"Id rather have a president who knocks a piece off from a secretary in the back room but actually acts in the interests of the country."

Like in 1996 when the Sudan offered Bin Laden to US Officials, but Clinton didn't think it would be "legal"?

Like the August 7, 1998, bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. More than 200 people, including twelve Americans, were killed?

The October 12, 2000 bombing of the USS Cole that killed 17 American Servicemen?

What was the standard Clinton response? Nothing.

I normally disdain threads like this, since nobody ever changes their point of view, it normally just turns into a pissing contest. That having been said, NO other president in history LOST the codes to unlock the "football" satchel. Just Clinton. or maybe they were stuck to Monica's dress.

C'mon man... I have a ton of respect for you. Don't blow it with statements like that. Like Clinton? ok... Hate Bush? not a fan of hating anyone, but ok... Don't take this the wrong way please, just look at both sides.

oh and PS... Soldiers aren't cops. They're trained to kill people and break things. Not to make lunch for foriegn nationals. Let them do their jobs and come home.

Are you serious? The same level of respect goes both ways.

Things to remember when comparing the two.

1. Balanced budget

2. Improved economy

3. Healthcare programs and initiatives

Regarding your statements.

1. When in 1996 Sudan offered Bin Laden to us, had it yet been PROVEN he was responsible for attacks against the US, its military, or populus?

2. The embassys in two seperate countries, both of which politically unstable were bombed yes. Bush on the other hand had 1 attack that cost the lives of thousands of Americans on stable land. This analogy (if you can call it that) doesnt work.

3. USS cole was attacked. Im still not getting your analogy.

Your post also included a crack at "monicas dress" yet attempted to remain impartial. I dont buy it.

We need a chief executive whos interest are on this side of the ocean, not where the oil is.

Funny how we try to impeach a president for knocking a piece off in the back room, but applaude a president who ...

1. Ignored key information about pending attacks prior to 911

2. Spent more time in the first year of his administration on vacation at his ranch in mywifeismysisterville, Tx than at the White House.

3. Attacked a country post 9/11 that has been proven to have NO...yes i said it...NO.....connection to 9/11 under the guise of "anti terrorism"

4. Has allowed significant economic windfalls in the economy.

5. Considerable spikes in joblessness in the US.

6. Allowed a delay in federal response by 7 days to Katrina under the direction of his personal friend and underqualified retard, Michael Brown.

Should I continue? Nope. Because im just going to get torn up by a pack of flag toting "patriots" who would rather turn a blind eye to significant incompetence than recognize it.

Welcome to war. War makes people patriotic. It also allows idiots to roam free.

I'd suggest you clarify your original post DC...i still dont understand your implication.

PRPG

Don't forget Bush broke the law through illegal wiretapping, through illegal detentions, for ignoring legal treaties to which the US is a signatory...and that's just what we know about. Where's the talk of impeachment now? Sure, lying under oath about getting a blow job in the oval office is morally reprehensible, ethically indefensible and perjury. But I'm not sure how you can make the comparison between the two, though. Clinton may be a wimp. But Bush 43 is nothing more than Dick Cheney's puppet and an out and out criminal.

At least the SCOTUS was able to manage the Constitutionally mandated checks and balances and keep them intact as Congress seems to enjoy taking it in the rear.

You want to go after who was responsible for 9/11? Try the Taliban. Try all those crazy Al Quedans hiding in Afghanistan. There are DIRECT links between those people and what happened in NYC and WDC that day. So why is it that the bulk of resources are being directed at a country with no solid links between Al Queda and 9/11? Why, as soon as the invasion of Iraq started, were monies, troops and support diverted from the actual problem groups and thrown someplace else?

I'll leave out the inherent problems created by us now having to figure out how we deal with both Iran and North Korea. Can't really sustain four wars now, can we?

-be safe.