Persuading men to act considerately

Michael

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else see a logistical problem here? Forget "barbarism", forget "escalating violence"..............How is the victim supposed to.. ahem, affix this device before the deed is done?

Apparently the women is supposed to wear it anytime she in danger of sexual assault. Considering that most rapes happen in the victims home this would mean a women would have to wear it 24 hours a day to be effective.

Am I the only one that thinks this is unhealthy? From what I know about a women's A&P the vagina is not a real fan of foreign bodies, especially for long periods of time. PID, TSS are just a couple of things that come to mind in regards to this device.

In my opinion this will end up harming more women via infections than it helps by stopping sexual assault.

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

Well i dont know if i can say this or not......but she can always strap on a GUN........and shoot to kill if she is danger of RAPE

From the above links FAQ page..

"Can it by accident hook into my own skin?

Not if used according to the instructions."

That means Yes! So that is potentially a call someone on this board might run on someday. :oops:

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!

It also says to wear it when you go out, like I said before a majority of sexual assaults take place at home.

I agree with Terri, the way to stop rapes is to remove rapists from society, i.e. 38 cal. retroactive abortion! Also self defense courses for a more realistic approach. Damn real world I like Terri's approach better. :twisted:

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

• 2 years later...

*shudders* I am making sure the women that I work with don't read this thread, there are enough man haters out there.

And there was a comment in the original article - this isnt applicable in a gang rape situation. That is true the prospect can take one for the team while the senior gang members get their jollies.

And yes majority of sexual assaults and rapes occur in a persons own home, and imagine it as a mood killer when a girl pulls a guy she likes in a club, "oh sorry hunny I have to pull the rape device out of my v jay/...... hunny hunny where are you going?"