Dustdevil in Iraq-with pictures!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I should mention, in Spaceballs, the group of good guys was in a shootout with a group of the bad guys, with a seemingly disinterested princess hiding behind the heros. They shot her hair, cutting off a small lock, which so incensed the princess, she picked up two blasters, and shot dead at least 10 of the baddies, with one shot each, but in quick order.

Also, you DO know that "Spaceballs" was a Mel Brooks spoof of the original "Star Wars", don't you? Complete to the "Princess Leah" hairdo being a disguised headphone set?

Yikes! Newark?

What's the matter, couldn't get a job in Trenton? :lol:

You are a glutton for punishmemt!

AKs are $200 usd from quasi-legitimate sources here. But a double sawbuck will get 'er done if you find an Iraqi soldier with a gambling problem. Or a mistress. Trust me, if there is ANY way to get one home, I will find it!

RPGs, complete with rocket = $5 dollars

Fragmentation grenade = 75 cents

And while the US is issuing crappy old Beretta M9s to our troops (or a Sig P226 if you're a SEAL or other Spec Ops guy), the Iraqis are issuing brand new Glock 22s to theirs. Funny thing is, their officers don't even like the Glocks. They prefer the Russian Makarovs and Tokarevs. Now don't get me wrong, I love Russian women, but the Russians can keep their pistols. I'll take the Glock anyday!

This place is Heaven! :D

Yikes! Newark?

What's the matter, couldn't get a job in Trenton? :lol:

You are a glutton for punishmemt!

AKs are $200 usd from quasi-legitimate sources here. But a double sawbuck will get 'er done if you find an Iraqi soldier with a gambling problem. Or a mistress. Trust me, if there is ANY way to get one home, I will find it!

RPGs, complete with rocket = $5 dollars

Fragmentation grenade = 75 cents

And while the US is issuing crappy old Beretta M9s to our troops (or a Sig P226 if you're a SEAL or other Spec Ops guy), the Iraqis are issuing brand new Glock 22s to theirs. Funny thing is, their officers don't even like the Glocks. They prefer the Russian Makarovs and Tokarevs. Now don't get me wrong, I love Russian women, but the Russians can keep their pistols. I'll take the Glock anyday!

This place is Heaven! :D

Trenton is the Minor League. I'm in the Majors, thank you! 8 homicides in 13 days so far....I wonder if that's worse than Baghdad.

You can do what Radar tried to do and mail it back piece by piece.....

Be safe, bro.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.