Saved! New Paramedic Drama on TNT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially liked the intubation of the A&O x4 toddler who was having an asthma attack---along with the almost finger puncturing IO (With no aspiriation or flushing)

At least Rescue 51 was usually 'by the book'

The writing and acting are not even.....so Why are we even discussing it??????

Guess we all have nothing else better to do?

Tinman, I think we saw a different show. I'm not saying the tubing was done right nor whatnot. But this kid was truly in trouble and I probably would have tubed him too. I mean we all know kids, and they can crash at a minutes notice. I think that call was run adequately.

Dwayne! That was funny!

I've only seen one episode of the show, and yeah, it's not accurate.

But this is like beating a dead horse. How often do we cringe at the inaccuracy of ANYTHING on TV?

To risk sounding uneducated: It ain't gonna change any time soon.

I'm still wondering why people are crying about this show.

Anddd after watching last week's episode, I've made my decision. This is a good show. Perhaps not for EMS accuracy, but if i want that, I'll watch "paramedics", or hell, just pick up an extra shift :wink: . It's a very entertaining show, despite some blatant innacuracies. I will continue to "tune in"

Anddd after watching last week's episode, I've made my decision. This is a good show. Perhaps not for EMS accuracy, but if i want that, I'll watch "paramedics", or hell, just pick up an extra shift :wink: . It's a very entertaining show, despite some blatant innacuracies. I will continue to "tune in"

I wonder if there is a "crack head" forum some where on the net that is crying about how junkies on TV don't shoot up the correct way. :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.