Would you take a blood sugar here?

Acosell

Hi All,

We've yet to have anyone mention that they may consider the possibility of a neuro cause or other differnetials in either case yet we're still debating about BGL's.... :roll: :!: :!: Talk about TUNNEL VISION!!!! :x :shock: :evil: :twisted: :!: :!:

out here,

ACE844

The question was would i take a bsl in both cases.....

there was no mention of pathophysiology, contraindications, adverse effects or the such...just would i and in a nut shell it was YES.

if asked i will add to this.

stay safe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question was would i take a bsl in both cases.....

there was no mention of pathophysiology, contraindications, adverse effects or the such...just would i and in a nut shell it was YES.

if asked i will add to this.

stay safe

My short point to ebly a long explanation to you was thus..... You should only be performing Diagnostic skills to confirm what you already 'know' to be true as bourne out of your H&P..Not using a skill, to give you a DX, because you are then using the results of 'the test, skill, etc..' to recieve your DX! It's a basic tenet of H&P, and medicine in general!

Hope this Helps,

ACE844

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.