Was I wrong to open my mouth in this case??

A word of caution to all parties involved in this situation. Hashing out the specific details of a bad situation with the potential for sequelae may not be the best thing to do on a public forum.

Take care,

chbare.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think enough has been said here. I can see that this is going to be a big he said/she said game and finger pointing. This issue is dead and in the past, just leave it be. All that is going to happen is people attacking each other, and there is already enough of that on this board. Please just let this issue rest in peace.

MedicMal

Let me this straight, you both work at the same damn station but you feel the need to bring your issues to this forum? Come on, both of you grow up and talk to each other in person. Trading insults on a web forum is not the way to handle problems between co-workers.

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

No, I don't work at the same station as cypress anymore (thank god!)........couldn't handle (some) of them there anymore.

I opted for a transfer, so that I could save my sanity.

The sad thing is, most of the medics in that station are my friends. Too bad I had to leave them in order to be able to work in peace.

Where I work now is heaven compared to that station.

And MedicMal, I felt like I was entitled to a rebuttal to cypress's post, I haven't posted anything new here until he did. I was letting sleeping dogs lie, I hadn't posted anything new here in months!!

Connie, all I have to say is, I wish you good luck in your new station, because you burned the bridge and there is no coming back.

I'm sorry you feel that way, p3sibley. I actually considered you to be one of my friends, but obviously you don't feel the same way.

I'm entitled to my opinions here, the same as everyone else is. You don't have to agree with them, but that doesn't mean you have to insult me either.

I have my reasons to believe what I believe happened, and I'll leave it at that.

Connie

I have never had any issues with you personally. In fact, you are right, we did get along. But when I heard that prior to you leaving you sent an e-mail to the Stn 23 firefighters detailing how awful we all are, of course that is going to be hurtful. Perhaps you can clarify on that.

p3sibley