Standard way to remove someone from vehicle

SpongeDude

I was working the ghettos way before you were. It never -- ever -- stopped me from rendering the same standard of care I would render to any other patient. Sounds like it's way past time for you and the rest of the losers at your agency to hit the door.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny ,ghetto's in Canada!Why did you retire,couldn't handle the work load in your high volume area(wooded paradise)?Iguess there are whiners everywhere ,maybe fireman are right sometimes,alot of paramedics are know it alls! Your a great EXAMPLE !!

I am comeing to Dust's defense even though we disagree often! You have not been on this site very long judging by the number of posts you have. Dust has not just been around the block, he was doing laps while they were building the block. Might not want to throw disparaging remarks without something to back it up.

Yeah, he is harsh, but what you said about not given proper care because they are "BS" call deserves it! IF you are going to base patient care on socioeconomic status. then move to beverly Hills or something so you can provide top nothch care to the rich folks out there!!

Sarge, out

Thank you, Sarge.

Didn't practise in Canada, my friend (as if the American flag next to all my posts shouldn't have been a pretty clear indicator). Practised in Dallas, Texas. Specifically, the Ghetto of Dallas, Texas, where we have concertina wire and iron bars on the fire stations, and were wearing body armour before most cops were.

Yep, I have seen the sort of criminal neglect that you speak of. Lots of apathetic burnouts working Dallas too. And like you, none of them belong in the field. They are a disgrace to the profession. And in well over twenty years, I never allowed myself to become one of them. Until the day I retired, each and every patient received the exact same standard of care from me, regardless of any socio-economic factors. I've given mouth-to-mouth to people of every race without hesitation. I've held the hands of more Black and Hispanic patients than White patients, without a doubt. And as a man of African-American heritage, the thought of people like you practising in EMS sickens me beyond comprehension.

If you're so confident in the righteousness of your practice, let's see you go to your administrator with it. I don't think you have the guts. You certainly don't have the integrity.

Your ignorance becomes more evident with every post.

I never left Texas, and I am so far from liberal that I would be lucky to even be allowed into Canada.

Professionalism is not a conservative vs. liberal issue. And quite clearly, you never even knew what professionalism was. Either that, or you intentionally choose to disregard it, which would be even worse.

If you did 20-25 runs per day of bull crap ,you wouldn't use the ked either!Most of these people are there to sue and are full of Ca Ca!An occasional use I agree but majority I don't see.Ask any ghetto rigs out there and you'll see the same crap.

I used a KED's to remove 32 teenagers from a bus. They were probably okay, but I don't have x-ray vision and they haven't figured out how to get a CT machine to fit in our ambulances yet, so I'd rather be safe then sorry. From the comments you have made, you might want to look into driving a tow truck, delivering pizza, or some other mindless job since it is clear you don't care to much for your patients.