Differential Dx

hammerpcp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a good H&P before we jump to ddx (it could be limitless). I throw in Fourniers Gangrene.

Doc...I don't know this guy personally, but I'M thinking that HE'S hoping that YOU are NOT thinking he has Fournier's Gangrene.... :shock: lmao. YIIIKKKIESSS!!!

Ummm....yeah....patient history, recent injuries to the balls/groin area...(pissed his wife off lately?), how long has he had pain? Was it sudden or been going on a while?....testicular pain could be a number of things...some that come to mind... Torsion, CA, oh...and then there's that Fournier's Gangrene thingamajig... :roll: lol.

Interested to follow this one...Can you give us his history and let us go from there....anything significant?

:wink: 8

Doc...I don't know this guy personally, but I'M thinking that HE'S hoping that YOU are NOT thinking he has Fournier's Gangrene.... :shock: lmao. YIIIKKKIESSS!!!

Sure...I had to look it up....that is nasty!! Thank you both so much for sharing.....; :shock:

I'll throw testicular cancer in.

This is kind of like diagnosing from the information that dispatch gives you. :(

It will probably be something like a GSW, or cardiac arrest when we get on scene. :shock: