You might be a wanker if...

Dustdevil

Let me see now...I'm currently at 33 years doing EMS ambulance work, with the last 21 for the city between NYCHHC and the FDNY. I sometimes wear a blue tie with red stripes with little stars of life in those stripes...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We call 'em Ricky Rescue's out here LOL

How bout being a medic school student and practicing your IV starts on hungover friends the morning after a big party? OR living in a house with a bunch of friends that 3/4 of you are in EMS and have enough random things to almost make up 2-3 jump bags LOL

Thats happened more than once....at their request of course..LOL...they felt loads better after they had a 1000 bag squeezed into them.

I'll be honest I was well on my way to become a full on wanker. I bought and stocked my own jump bag in EMT-B class. Although by the time I finished my medic class I had put it in my closest where it sits gathering dust. I have been known to start an IV on myself to help with a hangover in the morning. (I wouldn't recommend it, its messy). I do have an ems sticker on my car, I am not a wanker but I had to get it. It says "EMS trained to save your a$$ not kiss it"

You follow your signiture EMT-"whatever" after anything you sign.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.