The Person Below Me

Alcomedicism

well of course i'd be dancing with my neices, lol. i call them "monkey" because they love climbing and act like monkey's. ok, TPBM is allergic to children

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I can't say that I've done that, There are laws in Pa. that forbid the weasel from streaking in town. :shock :D besides,I do not want to put my town through that. :lol: I've run naked once through the station ,when one of the other crews stole my clothes and towel and I had to get to the bunkroom from the bathroom:shock:( since that sight,that crew has become chronic bed wetters,and thumb suckers) Does that count? How about running naked through my house (making my wife scream in horror :shock: :D )

TPBM dances and sings show tunes while taking a shower. :shock:

Dance in the shower to show tunes.. no way at my age I would break a hip.. but now singing to show tunes... Oooooklahoma where the wind come sweeping down the plains!!!er um.. ok shew.. might have to watch the musical now. hehehe

TPBM... has thought about someone else other then their spouse/bf/gf during sex

Guilty. Hasn't everyone? :dontknow: I mean...seriously.....at some point?

TPBM has made chocolate chip cookies naked.....

Guilty. Hasn't everyone? :dontknow: I mean...seriously.....at some point?

TPBM has made chocolate chip cookies naked.....

Yes...once. I will never cook or bake naked again. To the fellas out there, always wear an apron... :(

The person below me has eaten cookie dough off a naked person.

Actually....I haven't.....but.....*ahem*....PRP, if I can talk you into possibly going into the kitchen naked again, well...we might be able to work something out. Just a thought...

TPBM has tried to fit someone else into their underwear WHILE they had them on. :shock:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.