OPA Question

benasack2000

You know what would answer this question for you? Taking an EMT class. Unless you have been fully trained on when and how to insert OPA's you have no business using them as they can cause much more damage if used improperly. And if you have received training on OPA use then you would know the answer to this question.

• Like 1

are you gonna keep burning me about my training? I HAVE TRAINING IN OPAs. THEY ARE TO PREVENT THE TOUNGE from obstructing the airway. WILL YOU JUST ANS

WER

Then you should know the answer!

are you gonna keep burning me about my training? I HAVE TRAINING IN OPAs. THEY ARE TO PREVENT THE TOUNGE from obstructing the airway. WILL YOU JUST ANSWER

What is the reason for the head tilt-chin lift?

We have been extremely patient with you. If you did have the training required then you would know this answer or at least have a textbook/course book to look up the answer.

Shouting at us and demanding answers is not going to help you.

• Like 1

We have been extremely patient with you. If you did have the training required then you would know this answer or at least have a textbook/course book to look up the answer.

Shouting at us and demanding answers is not going to help you.

neither is shoving Tylenol down the patient he is using a used bag valve mask on while running around picking up glass for his sharps container.
  • Like 2

neither is shoving Tylenol down the patient he is using a used bag valve mask on while running around picking up glass for his sharps container.

I'm probably going to be in Iowa this summer after I graduate...where abouts are you?