OPA Question

benasack2000

I spend most of my time in Canon City but some in the Springs and Denver. I lived a large portion of my life in Colorado Springs.

We usually go in August.

Is anyone else waiting around for the next Jaw dropping question?

Dwayne lives over in Canon City... We should try and plan a City Meet-up sometime when you're here.

Really? Hmm I wonder if he transported my father this past spring.

Oh that's right. Im still trying to get everyones names and who is who figured out.

We'll going to try going out for supper again. Last night didn't work so well. As I ordered my beautiful rib eye, my pager sounded. Myncall turned into a 7 hour shindig. On the bright side our service buys us meals. At :30 hours I got a Mc donalds chicken sandwich.

are you gonna keep burning me about my training? I HAVE TRAINING IN OPAs. THEY ARE TO PREVENT THE TOUNGE from obstructing the airway. WILL YOU JUST ANSWER

You obviously don't have any training in...anything. You may have attended some rinky-dink half-assed course for wannabe's, but it's clear that in those 35 hours you spent "learning" you didn't learn anything. Maybe you were daydreaming about all those lives you'd save and how cool you'd look running around as...whatever it is you think you are?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're just a kid. Rather, I REALLY hope you're a kid and not an adult. Maybe you should focus a little more on being a kid for awhile and growing up, and when you have the maturity come back to medicine.

Your heart MIGHT be in the right place (or you're just a POS whacker to be), but you're going about this all wrong. Settle down, grow up, and then, if you still want to be in medicine, become a part of it.

And not in some half-assed CERT either.