Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Page 83: good time to announce our retirement effective 31 Dec 2013. :wave:

Good time of year to find some deals on new cars.

My wife just bought a 2013 Dodge Caravan to replace her 2004 Explorer.

lots of room for her & the dogs with all the back seats stowed in the floor, decent [25mpg +] gas milage, lot of nice features like bluetooth, in-dash computer& hard drive for photo or music storage and camera download. drives real nice & stable on the highway and room enough for me with 8 way power drivers seat and adjustable distance pedals & tilt wheel.

Edited by island emt

It's been a long strange voyage through the past 4 decades. Met some incredible folks and been to many places .

Seen lots of things that will remain with me forever.

To to slow down a little and enjoy life with my wife and our Labs.

Wife just got the 4 Door Wrangler. Went with the Sport over any of the upgraded versions. Absolutley loves it. I can say it does have a ton of room, with the back seats folded down it has more space then my Xterra and with them up you still will fit those hockey bags. Heck with them up it fits 4 80s plus our two gear bags when we go diving. The dog likes the ride too, nice big wide back seats for her.

I noticed by the Jeep grill next to interests :D

Ok then you know how the Unlimited's are, the 4 door feels more stable on the highway FYI if you haven't driven one yet. Wife went from the 2 door sport to the 4 door. Didn't want to hassel with the seat and the baby in her arms. Still have the 2 door though, if she lets me I want to turn it into a trail rig :devilish: But doubt it.

I noticed by the Jeep grill next to interests :D

Ok then you know how the Unlimited's are, the 4 door feels more stable on the highway FYI if you haven't driven one yet. Wife went from the 2 door sport to the 4 door. Didn't want to hassel with the seat and the baby in her arms. Still have the 2 door though, if she lets me I want to turn it into a trail rig :devilish: But doubt it.

We have a lift on our LJ Rubicon and take it out almost every weekend. I drove the 4-door last night and I like it, but I hate to admit, I think I would miss my power winders/power locks/remote start.

We're waiting until November when supposedly the new Cherokee's come out and looking at the trailhawk trim. It has a few more of the creature comforts I would enjoy like power lift gate, in-dash nav, remote start, proximity key entry and all that jazz....just not sure about the 9-speed transmission and 2.4L engine they've put in them.