PD Shoots Dog, Ignores Seizure Victim

Chief1C

I'm sorry but what put you in the position of judging my reading/comprehension abilities? Just because we don't share the same point of view doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about just as much as you do.

You don't like what I have to say so you assume I'm not comprehending things the right way.

Edited by KSL2786

You've been around dogs your whole life? So what? So have most Americans, including myself.. Once you use the argument that you know someone who is something and that they did something, you have lost the argument. I'll tell you what, let's agree to meet back here in 10 years, once you have graduated high school and have some real world experience and reopen this discussion.

EDIT: The facts still stand, regardless of your opinion. The officer was put in a position that had the potential to be life threatening and reacted in a way to remove that threat. Are you saying that a pitbull who is actively trying to hurt someone is not a threat?

Edited by ERDoc
  • Like 1

I am 26 years old sir.

And I don't believe you are the judge of who "won the argument" I didn't realize we were looking for a win, and it doesn't appear to me that the argument is over since were still talking.. am I wrong?

And what are you talking about knowing someone who did something?

Edited by KSL2786

Point of view has nothing to do with it. I'm happy to disagree when the other party or parties involved take it seriously enough to read what's written, think about what's written and understand what's written. The problem comes when plainly written english is either not understood or purposefully misread which seems to happen with some frequency in your few posts here. Some of that is lost to the format, yes. Some of that is lost when you just don't want to hear what's being said.