PD Shoots Dog, Ignores Seizure Victim

Chief1C

You sir, are weak minded and thin-skinned. You have proven yourself to resort to personal attacks when you can't make a point.

Its like no one has ever disagreed with you in your life.

I"ve read everything you've said, and everything everyone else has said. I can read, I can write.. I am in school.. this may be hard for you to accept but yes I do understand everything that is written. just because i don't agree with it doesn't mean i don't understand it.

Edited by KSL2786

Bottom line, that officer is a pussy, most of them are.

You're trying to insult my reading abilities, how is that not a personal attack?

THis isn't worth my time man.

I'm out.

Edited by KSL2786

Haha. Yeah thats what you think.

Tell me this sir, why would someone with so little faith in them, expect them to do any good for me? I handle my own situations.

Edited by KSL2786

Yep I'm still here.

I didn't call them. Why the hell would I call police when the car wasn't mine. And it wasn't my parents either dipshit, quit assuming things.

Also I know better than to stroll into an area where by myself I"ll surely be shot, robbed or killed.

There are *other* ways these things can be handled. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp those concepts.

Edited by KSL2786

We had a car stolen out of our driveway a few years back. There was video footage of known criminals passing through a gas station a couple blocks away from my house around 3am, on bikes. Our car was gone, there were 3 bikes left in the yard.

Wait, what? I can't believe I haven't given up. Whose car was it?