Here's the first shot

celticcare

Ok guys and gals it is official......

CELTIC Jnr is on the way :)

My wife and I are pregnant with our second child. HOLY fifty shades of grey Batman

*Disclaimer warning and consumer warning*

Reading fifty shades of grey may cause tachycardia, breathlessness, uncontrollable rages and spontaneous pregnancy..... well at least a horizontal mambo which leads to pregnancy.

Here is the first USS of the baby, yes its a small blip, but its still something awesome :)

Scotty

post-19861-0-17237800-1343962942_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yeah, that Fifty Shades of Grey will get ya every time. Hope you don;t like sleeping at night if your female companion gets hold of the books.

Yeah, that Fifty Shades of Grey will get ya every time. Hope you don;t like sleeping at night if your female companion gets hold of the books.

My wife just started reading the first book. She is away right now, but we will be seeing eachother this weekend.

I'll be honest: After 10 years of marriage, I have gotten laid more in the last 2 days over text messaging, than I have in the last 3 years in the bedroom!!

• Like 1

It's a political conspiracy between the author and the government to increase the population of refined nations,

Plus they treat the paper with estrogen :=}

It's actually great for the Maine economy as the Verso paper mill that makes the paper they are printing 50 shades on , just put another paper machine back on line. That means another 75 - 100 jobs called back in the good paying mill. improved economy for a 100 mile radius and the trickle down effect on all sorts of businesses like healthcare.

OH by the way Celtic: SEX causes babies

• Like 1