Apology

Lotus

You know Mike, you're upset about how much pain that she purposely caused, but now that she's been outed you're here soliciting anyone and everyone so that you can tell them in private what an evil bitch she is.

You claim to fall for these people because you're hearts so big that you just need to try and care for them...Where is your big heart now Brother? You have a big heart unless you get kicked in the balls? Then all bets are off?

You're pissed off because you let her lead you around by the nose. So did many. As we talked before, that's going to happen sometimes when you open yourself up to people.

You can pound on her for as long as you want, start as many behind the scenes conversations as you want, but it's not going to stop you feeling like an asshole. You got snookered man...don't make it even worse now by responding to it like a pissed of teenage girl.

All I see coming from you is hate that you're trying to dress up as mature righteous indignation....

It's not working....

• Like 4

Okay. After typing something up then deleting it, I'm going to post my own comment as kind of an outside observer. I don't have any place to say anything about this whole matter and I won't claim to know the full situation because I don't--I only know what I've read here on the forum--and I hope I don't offend anyone by commenting on this, but here it is for what it's worth--probably nothing at all.

Lotus, I don't know you, and I wasn't one of the ones who was deceived by you because, frankly, I haven't been around for it. But I can understand why you did what you did and though there's no excuse for it, for what it's worth, I think it was courageous of you to confess to your lie. You could have left the city all together or created a new account and "started over" as a new person entirely, but you chose the harder path and fessed up. You were obviously under duress and most folks had already figured it out by the time you made this apology, but nevertheless, on the internet it's easy to run away and disappear. You didn't do that and instead you stuck around and did the adult thing and came forth and offered an apology instead of running away and never coming back.

It sucks. It hurts. I know it does. It's supposed to. It hurts even worse for the folks you deceived. People are mad right now, rightfully so, but you couldn't hurt anyone unless they actually cared about you and I know that the shame you're feeling is worse than anything anybody here can say to you right now. Do the right thing from now on, be an honest person, make the amends you have to, and move on. There's nothing else you can do.

People make mistakes, yours are a drop in the ocean compared to a lot of people's--including my own--and I hope you stick around if you're able to. It's hard to mess up, it's even harder to own your mistake and to accept the consequences that come with it.

• Like 1

She lied for, among other things, the attention. She's come clean yet we're all still giving her the attention she's craving. All of this is only feeding the beast, so to speak.

How about we let this particular part of this end? She's come clean. She now has to earn the attention... positive attention. If she can do that and earn our respect then more power to her. If she can't she'll stop posting.

Good point...we shall lock this thread as well to cease the attention giving and wait and see what productive conversations she contributes to.

No more threads as the case has been busted and the apology given.Nothing remains to be said about those two things.