AK is in Australia

akflightmedic

he said he wasn't going to the furtherest Aussie states....what more do you want......

isnt that a 'ent hi e pruck, ovan efter we hered thut uxotuc duncer fer hum......'

coming from a person that didnt go out at night when he was at uni at bathurst........ahhh bushy.....

Its alleged i went out at night, of course its a bit of a blurr so i may have imagined it in my drunken stupor.....

Sorry, you are missing out on the truly classic Aussie experience....

No Queensland and no Aussie Aid to show you around! :)

Better bring me some Tim Tams and more Vegemite though, Mate. (Remember Double Chocolate and Turkish Delight Tim Tams, please!)

• Like 1

Sorry, you are missing out on the truly classic Aussie experience....

No Queensland and no Aussie Aid to show you around! :)

Better bring me some Tim Tams and more Vegemite though, Mate. (Remember Double Chocolate and Turkish Delight Tim Tams, please!)

just as well he isnt going to Qld if HE has to bring the vegimite and the tim tams......i know you guys are behind the times, but you do know that those items are Australian dont you?

AA is in the US

i know that.......

but if he was here to show ak around he wouldnt need tim tams and vegimite would he.......

Just remember craig, Australia is just the West Island of New Zealand, the island we like to forget about most of the time ;)

i know that celtic, thats why you all immigrate here, use our mint for your money, and take our cars etc......

considering AA is a chick bru. ... '

479 purtubul calls Sudney ...

the s button didnt work.......