So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

A lot of awesome and different thing people like to do. I'm loving it.

Like I said before I am into photography. I tried posting some of my photos up on the forum site but it is not letting me.

Here is a link for my website, in case you guy wanted to see my work.

http://dennyphotography.zenfolio.com/

A lot of awesome and different thing people like to do. I'm loving it.

Like I said before I am into photography. I tried posting some of my photos up on the forum site but it is not letting me.

Here is a link for my website, in case you guy wanted to see my work.

http://dennyphotography.zenfolio.com/

Solid work brother, You have the "golden eye" for the lighting and shot angle.

Where are the chicks?

Solid work brother, You have the "golden eye" for the lighting and shot angle.

Where are the chicks?

Thanks DFIB. As far as the chicks, I have to keep it PG for a while LOL

Awesome pictures Denny. I am just learning to use my new camera. Daily I sneak off out of the house to just south of us where some 25 to 30 Bald Eagles have been hanging out all winter. Of course if I have my camera they are all off over in the trees about a mile in distance, when I don't have it they are sitting on the ditch bank of the slough about 15 to 20 yards from the road.

Awesome pictures Denny. I am just learning to use my new camera. Daily I sneak off out of the house to just south of us where some 25 to 30 Bald Eagles have been hanging out all winter. Of course if I have my camera they are all off over in the trees about a mile in distance, when I don't have it they are sitting on the ditch bank of the slough about 15 to 20 yards from the road.

Wow that's awesome. If you happen to capture a photo of the eagle I would love to see them.