So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

Yes of course, I am at heart a conservative, pro-gun ownership Christian Republican, it's what we do :D

... truck driving, redneck-music blaring out of the radio while chewing bits of tobacco... ;)

I renovate houses. I've flipped 3 of them. I do some landscaping. I built a 5000 gallon pond and waterfall in my backyard in Wisconsin. I sew - made an authentic Victorian era receiving gown with over 300 yards of silk ribbon embroidery on it...

I read a ton - always have a novel on the go and sometimes even read things of redeeming intellectual value. I used to do dressage, but when I moved from Canada I had to sell my horse. I am currently retired from the martial arts, however, it is my intention to get back at it.

I love to paint and draw. I would like to get a degree in fine arts.

I don't cook, clean or do laundry. :turned:

Amazing! I would love to start martial arts.

I just downloaded the demo for x-plane. After 10 min of not being able to get the plane of the ground, I deleted the software... LOL

• Like 1

...My ex wife will probably tell you it is because I am a horrible person with a rotten soul who deserves to be tortured or something :D

I would marry your ex wife, sight unseen, right this minute, based solely on her incredible judge of character...

• Like 1

I renovate houses. I've flipped 3 of them. I do some landscaping. I built a 5000 gallon pond and waterfall in my backyard in Wisconsin. I sew - made an authentic Victorian era receiving gown with over 300 yards of silk ribbon embroidery on it...

I read a ton - always have a novel on the go and sometimes even read things of redeeming intellectual value. I used to do dressage, but when I moved from Canada I had to sell my horse. I am currently retired from the martial arts, however, it is my intention to get back at it.

I love to paint and draw. I would like to get a degree in fine arts.

I don't cook, clean or do laundry. :turned:

You don't cook? So much for that first date!

That is very impressive. The Victorian dress thing is very cool.

Hobbies: I don’t know if I have any hobbies but I spend time each year working with medical groups that go to the third world and help people. I volunteer as an EMT and amateur high angle rescue person, I volunteer with NGO’s with quality of life projects in the third world. I like to read, fish, and hunt, catch and tie wild feral hogs. I also like to paint (I am not very good at it and do not do it very often), and teach.

I find tactical shooting, cleaning handguns and medium range shooting to be cathartic and relaxing.

Hey baby want to go back to my place? Um, it's an out house with a UN flag .... smooth bro, smooth, not :D

Indoor plumbing ... it is so 2012! You should see the rest of the place, A mud hut with a new truck outside. I watch a 13" TV with a 6' dish, eat cold beans and drink luke warm coke what else could a girl want?