What is a hero/ life saver

Well like all things that are hybrid........dogs, cats, toyotas.....they all end up as defective in some way....hope that answers your question........isn't there enough work to do as a firefighter that causes the need to be in ems as well...?

Merceedes Sprinters are not hybrid, they are ungodly monstrosities straight from the depths of hell! :D

The Fire Service spend 98% of their time sleeping, 1% doing fire prevention work, 0.9% playing Scrabopoggle or watching telly and 0.1% fighting fire or cutting people out of cars, so it's easy for them to just do medical runs to make themselves look good when budget time comes around

Or in jurisdictions where they can't do medical runs they just take over various Ambulance Rescue units ... like oh I don't know, NSW Fire Brigades?

well done kiwi....you know where the tossers do the dirty work....now you realise why i dislike them so bloody much.....

they have to justify the vast amounts of public monies wasted on them..........

of course mate, i do keep abreast of various things happening around the place

i don't like the fire service because they spend a lot of time doing nothing and get lots of money for it ...

Yeh know if there are any vacancies? That sure sounds like the job I always wanted when I was a kid. ;)

Yeh know if there are any vacancies? That sure sounds like the job I always wanted when I was a kid. ;)

and you get to be a "hero" as well, trouble is people that are in the know will hate you........

and you get to be a "hero" as well, trouble is people that are in the know will hate you........

Lol.

Joke obviously, I don`t like big fires and colling up hoses makes me sick - still: I don`t despise people who decide to do an easy ride with lots of money, as long as they do it for the obvious reasons and don`t lie about it. What`s getting me pissed is, if they veil it under an attempt for heroism.

Nothing wrong to take the opportunity to get good money while laying back.

Me, I`m a self-hating masochist, so fringe from the easy route. ;)

Edited by Vorenus

Merceedes Sprinters are not hybrid, they are ungodly monstrosities straight from the depths of hell! :D

amen to that kiwi. We have one of those. We call it frankenmobile.

My supervisor would die to get it back in service. But the nearest service center is 6 hours away and they dont want it gone for a month or shell out the hundreds of dollars it would cost to fix the short the kills the battery after turning it off. Its our most fuel effcient , smoothest riding, and fastest off the block. But its also the ugliest excuse of a vanbulance I have ever seen.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.