Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Go west, young man (and woman). Does the world end at Tacoma, or Port Angeles, Washington State (looked up the furthest point west in the "Lower 48"), Key Largo, Florida (for the southeast) or Saint Agatha, Maine (northeast), or Huntington Beach, California (Southwest)? (Thanks, Google World)

Then, there are the NYC snobs who view everywhere else but Manhattan Island as "Us versus Them"

http://www.condenaststore.com/-sp/The-New-Yorker-Cover-View-of-the-World-from-9th-Avenue-March-29-1976-Prints_i8553097_.htm

(Not me. I'm a Noo Yawkah from Belle Harbor section, Queens County, NYC, NY, USA)

Ok. So tell us what you were trying to do. Tell us what you were thinking when you chose the "medic" tag for your screen name?

I was trying to think of a screen-name that was not taken; I couldn't think of anything more original and seeing as how this is a medical website I dno at the time "medic" was the best I could come up with.

I'm doing nothing more than trying to make meaningful contributions to rationalised clinical discussion and debate, something I think you could say objectively I have done successfully I am not sure.

Not stating background, certification or employment cannot reasonably be extrapolated into purposeful deception

Remember scientific research methods? Coincidence does not equal causation nor correlation

You can deny it all you want and hide behind your claim of misunderstood semantics. It seems enough others believed you were misrepresenting yourself that there's something to it. With that, I stand by my original comments.

I am not hiding anything.

If you want to believe I have perverted intentions then go for it, you're wrong but I mean you're free to at least challenge me on it, no problem there.

claiming to be a commercial pilot

Between 1/10/04 and 13/4/09 I accumulated a total of 3,224.59 hours of LDS experience utilising 14 CFR 121 (IFR) whilst working as a simulator technician and project analyst for United, FedEx and Boeing. This breaks down to 524 legs, 354 ILS approaches (including 27 Cat II and 19 Cat III), 129 visual, 8 RNAV and 33 VOR or VOR/DME. Yes, I still have my log sheet.

I have my CPL-FN(G), Met and HF. It was a pre-req of my work that I actually understood what I was dealing with so y'know that's how that came about.

...and apparently someone with some significant psych issues. The least of which seems to be pathological lying.

Oh let's not play that game or I could tell all the things I've heard about you too :)

This all is pretty pathetic in my book given that you're not obviously stupid.

Sorry I was hitting my head against the wall to try and get this helmet off, what did you say? :D

it is nothing but a waste of intelligence to pretend to be something rather than actually becoming it for real.

You're welcome to search out every post I have made on here in the five years I have been here and provide me with a link to specific examples to where I have out-and-out seriously "pretended" to be a pre hospital provider (piss taking aside) i.e. stated as much e.g. "I work as a Paramedic on New Lynn station green watch" or "I have completed the National Diploma (Paramedic) in 2007" and guess what, I know you will not find them because I have never said anything like that; why? because it's just fucking dumb and it's so easy to get caught out and I do not have some sort of sad mental disorder or terrible psychological problem requiring me to do that.

If you ask me, that is what makes you be in a dark and desperate place mentally because your lies, deceit and efforts to be something you're not has proven to be more difficult and troubling than actually becoming those things and truly earning the respect that goes with those positions.

I'm not here to seek respect from anybody nor do I respect it and in fact, I generally shy away from it and am the first person to point out I know very little and have only a small amount of practical experience with a small sub-set of my knowledge.

I've never claimed to be anything I am not here, if you want to get searching through the 2,000+ posts I've made to call out specific examples you're most welcome to get to it, it'll take you a while because I haven't done it.

The best you can do is to act like a man for once in your life, stop lying, get help for whatever it is that makes you act like this and move on so that your presence does not further disgrace or cheapen the medical profession.

Sorry I wasn't aware you had access to my actions throughout the entirety of my life to judge whether or not I am somebody of reputable character or not. You're more than welcome to objectively question me, but let's not get personal, we've had enough of that already. I haven't personally insulted you anywhere on this thread have I?.

Some of the things I know about you might disgrace or cheapen the medical profession if they are in fact true but that's for another discussion

Again, please, go through my 2,000 posts here from the past five years and cite specific examples of where I have openly and specifically claimed things that are not true in relation to my certification or employment, seriously, piss taking aside.

We both know I don't work for LAS nor LAA and it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out it's all in good piss taking.

Seriously? You won't find any.

What a sad, sickening waste of intelligence.....

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that Steve, it's not good for your self image! :D

I'm not worried about you any more so why the continued excrement of hatred? You might want to reflect on your own words that cheapening others is an attempt to deflect from oneself, because I have heard lots about you that makes me wonder if you're not a liar and a fraud.

I mean I'm sure you're not a bad person and so forth hell I would even buy you lunch again

However, I caught on to the Wikipedia-like responses long ago, hence why I call you Wikimedic

Please cite specific examples and we can compare them to Wikipedia together.

Nothing I've ever posted has come from Wikipedia

Bloody hell, dissing Frazier, nek minnit accusations :D

Damn it to the bowels of bloody hell my blood is angry now, I'm going to KFC for artery clogging food and blast some redneck music and angrily pound the steering wheel

Edited by kiwimedic

I was trying to think of a screen-name that was not taken; I couldn't think of anything more original and seeing as how this is a medical website I dno at the time "medic" was the best I could come up with.

And on a medical/prehospital oriented site you didn't think, not even for a second, that people would associate the term "medic" with some level of professional training? Seriously? Do you really, honestly expect us to buy that? That would be like me going to a pilot oriented discussion forum after taking a free introductory flight lesson and passing myself off as "pilotmike". Forgive the expression, but it doesn't fly. I don't believe you were really so stupid or naive as to think that people wouldn't make that association.

I'm doing nothing more than trying to make meaningful contributions to rationalised clinical discussion and debate, something I think you could say objectively I have done successfully I am not sure.

It changes the context of your contributions when people find out or know that you have no background or experience in what you're discussing. It's one thing to talk about what studies have shown or what literature reviews have concluded. It's another thing to take that information and present it in a manner that would be applicable to the streets. Making that application association is something you have done on this site by referencing organizations in your area that are engaged in whatever the topic at hand happens to be. Further, by associating yourself to those organization by saying "we" or "us" creates an environment where one is lead to believe that you are engaged in those activities. That can very easily be argued to be a lie by deception or omission. The actual context of the post may be accurate. The associations implied or presented with how that information is presented is where the lie takes place.

Not naming one's certification level or background cannot be extrapolated into purposeful deception and pre-meditated lying.

Remember scientific research methods? Coincidence does not equal causation nor correlation

Not disclosing one's lack of certification level or background certainly points to someone with something to hide. This then begs the questions what is being withheld and why is it being withheld. This is even more true when one presents himself in such a manner as to be inextricably linked to the organizations and activities being discussed in a specialty forum.

You can try to spin it anyway you like. But you went out of your way to deceptive in your presentation of yourself and your professional associations. Even if, for the sake of the argument, you didn't do it on purpose, I cannot believe that you were so stupid as to think that people wouldn't make the connection that you were a prehospital provider based on both your screen name and the content of your posts.

Also, trying to point the finger at other people by dragging them into your circle is the act of a coward. Don't justify your actions by saying others have done it. Don't try to deflect criticism by saying others are doing it. Dwayne didn't call anyone else out but you.

Again, I'm standing by my original comments regarding what I think of you after Dwayne called you out. Unless something big happens in this discussion that would either require or demand further comment by me then I won't be responding further.

Seriously? Do you really, honestly expect us to buy that?

I don't expect you to believe anything I say nor do I really care because your opinion of me matters little.

Why do I not have an expectation that you'll believe anything I say? Because I am not privy to the inner sanctum of your mind and it's cognitive processes. It would be fair to say that an argument which sounds reasonable will be believed until proven otherwise but I can't guarantee that so you are free to make up your own mind regarding what I say. It appears you've done that so there you go.

I'm surprised you haven't had a go at me about my avatar; for the record, that's one of the old patches that were used pre-2002 and I chose it because it is not current and does not have the name of the issuer on it as do the new ones. Why did I do that? Because I'm not affiliated with the orginisation whose name appears on the new patches.

Making that application association is something you have done on this site by referencing organizations in your area that are engaged in whatever the topic at hand happens to be.

Please provide specific examples, you will more than likely be very hard pressed to do so, I may have said once or twice "X does this, Y does not" but that's totally different than saying "I know X does this because I work for them".

Further, by associating yourself to those organization by saying "we" or "us" creates an environment where one is lead to believe that you are engaged in those activities.

How can I possibly associate myself to orginisations I've never mentioned using the terms "we" or "us"?

Not disclosing one's lack of certification level or background certainly points to someone with something to hide

In your interpretation

But you went out of your way to deceptive in your presentation of yourself and your professional associations. Even if, for the sake of the argument, you didn't do it on purpose, I cannot believe that you were so stupid as to think that people wouldn't make the connection that you were a prehospital provider based on both your screen name and the content of your posts.

Am I the only person you tell in such a matter-of-fact tone what they are thinking or what they were trying to do at X point in time?

I wish I had your ability to know what other people are thinking and why so, it sure would come in handy!

Again, I'm standing by my original comments regarding what I think of you after Dwayne called you out. Unless something big happens in this discussion that would either require or demand further comment by me then I won't be responding further.

I won't disclose my comments of what I think of you, because that would be rude.

You think I'm wrong and that's fine, you are more than entitled to your opinion and to question me about what I've said, you continue to make assumptions and twist my words around to suit your interpretation of them.

I've got nothing to hide, never have, never will.

Again, if anybody can cite specific examples of where I have out-and-out seriously claimed to be employed by a certain orginisation or hold a specific practice level in any of the 2,000+ posts I've made here then please, show me (piss taking aside). You won't find any.

Edited by kiwimedic

Content deleted by Dwayne.

I'd missed this post when the thread was active or would have never allowed the posting without permission of a memebers picture, full name, and physical location.

Edited by DwayneEMTP
  • Like 1

Okay I now side with Richard

MODERATORS SHUT THIS DAMN THREAD DOWN!!!!

THIS IS NO LONGER A PROFESSIONAL PISSING CONTEST BUT A PERSONAL FEUD!!!!

http://emtlife.com/showpost.php?p=178975&postcount=2

I can only speak for St John and less specifically, Wellington Free as I have no experience in the DHB services.

Not from this site, but still....your words. You're stating you have experience with St. John, which, we have previously established that you- as a point of fact- do not. Now before you try to claim "I did my clinicals with them" or something like that...remember, everyone now has their medical director's e-mail address and can very easily fact check anything that you say.

You can find our clinical procedures here. It explains our practice levels and prodedures. We are getting new procedures this month and I will post a link when I have one.]

Emphasis is my own......"our" in reference to a St. John's site.

Okay I now side with Richard

MODERATORS SHUT THIS DAMN THREAD DOWN!!!!

THIS IS NO LONGER A PROFESSIONAL PISSING CONTEST BUT A PERSONAL FEUD!!!!

Nope, not a personal feud really. You'll notice I'm calling him on his lies about his professional background. I agree that this thread needs to be locked and corrective action needs to be taken but I'll leave that to the moderators as I have provided plenty of evidence that they will need to assess the case.

Im a current ems provider. And I have the ability to speak on this forum (from what im interpreting is an all inclusive secret order of some sort that requires you to have a piece of paper). I might have had the belief he was an EMS provider however he stated he never was nor did he directly convey it in any message. But youve went above and beyond the call of duty to prove your point. Or should I say below with those comments. And you should be ashamed of yourself to bring that kind of garbage to this forum.

Ah...I see your ability to pick up on stuff is at least sharper than your vision. I'll be sure to tell Kat you send your regards as soon as she wakes up from laying in bed next to me. How's that for "a piss"?

NOT PERSONAL!!!!!! HAH!!!

Im fucking done with this Frazier post.

Mm. Personal? Sure. But it appears to me that this individual has what none of us does- direct, personal experience with Kiwi, in person.

Regardless, I think we all know where this goes... you never really know someone from the interwebs the way you think you do.

Shall we move on? It has been pretty firmly established by Kiwi himself and others that no, he is not a prehospital provider. As I said early on in this thread... if you bullshit, apologize, start over and we move forward.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

• Like 3

+1 for you eydawn

Nope, not a personal feud really. You'll notice I'm calling him on his lies about his professional background. I agree that this thread needs to be locked and corrective action needs to be taken but I'll leave that to the moderators as I have provided plenty of evidence that they will need to assess the case.

What case?!?!This isnt robert on the hot seat. Kiwimedic despite the lack of credentials has contributed to this forum and has done nothing wrong. He did not impersonate (robert frazier did) He did not identify himself DIRECTLY as an ems provider(Robert did) get it through your thick skull and keep your personal vendettas off this site!

Edited by runswithneedles
  • Like 1