Going to be in Sydney Austrailia for a few days....

DwayneEMTP

Hey all,

I got a job with International SOS in PNG (Papua New Guinea) and am going to Sydney Australia for orientation. I'll fly from CO, USA on Friday (my time) it looks like, and I believe will be there Sunday, Aussie time(?), for orientation to begin on Monday.

I don't have any real idea what the orientation consists of but a couple of other medics that I spoke too said that it's several hours each day with lots of time left over in the evening...

I was hoping that maybe some of the City folks would be near and, if I can find an Aussie/English translator, that maybe we could say G'day Mate before it's time for me to get among'st it?? (Yeah, screw you, that's all the Aussie that I speak, more or less)

I've got some other Aussie brothers and sisters too, but as we all do much similar work am not sure if they will be there or now.

Anyway, if you can, and would like to, I'd love the opportunity to do a few shots and try and teach you how o drink like a real man...

Or, a cup of coffee, either is fine...

Dwayne

• Like 1

well put a shrimp on the barby for me mate...glad for ya..Have fun

mongo....whats a shrimp? here in aus we call 'em prawns...

and dwayne never ever challange an aussie to a drinking comp...you will find you might end up pretty sick...

ak....no need to say that cause will end up sounding like an aussie wannbe....

closer if you say gud daay mate...but you guys across the pond will never get it right.......

enjoy the stay dwayne

Yeh but an aussie wannabe with a southern accent...we have heard tales of how those aussie chicks swoon over an American accent, especially a southern one.

probably...works the other way as well....experienced it myself........

let us know when you get here dwayne, might be able to hook up for a drink

...let us know when you get here dwayne, might be able to hook up for a drink

Will do Brother. I was actually hoping that you could come by! Though we butt heads now and again, I have a feeling that we'd get along fine...

Anyway, if you can, and would like to, I'd love the opportunity to do a few shots and try and teach you how o drink like a real man...

Or, a cup of coffee, either is fine...

Dwayne

I want to see pictures of you after you try to teach an Aussie how to drink hee hee .......have fun