Suffocation by sitting. The dangers of air travel.

DFIB

Next time I fly I am gonna ask for only a discount since I am underweight.

Ya know, if I could always get seated beside an obeice person, we could split the cost of 2 seats 1/3rd 2/3rds.

Next time I fly I am gonna ask for only a discount since I am underweight.

Ya know, if I could always get seated beside an obeice person, we could split the cost of 2 seats 1/3rd 2/3rds.

Mobes, you can't spell tonight. OBESE, not OBEICE- it's like you're subconsciously channeling a fat niece or something... lol.

The pilot should never have transported passengers without safe seatbelt room. That's all there is to it.

Very odd.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I hate flying. I thought this was a medical case from literature, not an odd title. I don't even remember the last time I flew, as I took 3 Valium before I got on the first plane; and three more for the second. I would have gotten off the plane and threw one holy hell of a fit till I got what I wanted.

you know Siff when you said the mental issue of being fat it made me think of a story from an old unit chief.

Brand new medic this was maybe her second or third call. There was a tug boat that was sending cement cider blocks for a new warf. They didn't measure the rope properley and the boat went down with the block and the skipper. the skipper some how got into a small area of the tug but still drowned. When they resurfaced the tug (remember at that time we were body removel and some of us still are) she was the only one small enough to get through the entrance. All she was told to do get the body in the bag and there was a rope (somehow) so the other could pull the bag closer to the door. Well she got the body in the bag but the sea lice had eaten away the meat on the head, so basically there was only a skull. Luck have it for her the head fell off, she was so mortified that she picked it up quickly and put it in the bag. After that she started to gain weight (not a whole lot) and her reasoning was "I will never be the smallest one again that has to go through the hole"