Fire Chief's new ride

ERDoc

Yeah, ok, I was obviously 110% duped. In my defense, does anyone not see this as being close to reality with some volley FDs?

No doubt about some of those vollie departments. I've seen guys with more lights and antennas on their personal vehicles than on my work rig. Sweet ride nonetheless, but IMO ruined by all that crap on it. LOL

No doubt about some of those vollie departments. I've seen guys with more lights and antennas on their personal vehicles than on my work rig. Sweet ride nonetheless, but IMO ruined by all that crap on it. LOL

LOL, yeah it is always fun to look through youtube and see some of the POVs that people put on there. Most of them have light setups that cost more than the vehicle.

LOL, yeah it is always fun to look through youtube and see some of the POVs that people put on there. Most of them have light setups that cost more than the vehicle.

I know what you mean

Beetlefiretruck_edited-125.jpg

Reminds me of the ads back in 1980-ish for a VW Rabbit being used as a police car in North Carolina. The funny part is that supposedly there really was a place in NC using the Rabbit as their car.

Then again, all things are relative.

fIREHORSE_edited-3.jpg

• Like 1